Tuesday 23 February 2010

B&W corset top


Left (No flash)
Right (with flash)

Aaah anyone can see that la right?

Corset top with tonnes of zex appeal!
It's practically overflowing d. 

In my quest to motivate myself to diet and fit into this thing, i phailed. 
So to ease my pain, SELL to some hot bodied chick (:
So they can look awesome la. 

Selling for RM50.
fits UK size 6-small8 

no boning, so its like super comfy?
and has a little zip at the left hand side bottom. 
if you wanna tighten it can adjust the ribbons in front and at the back. 

and i have sold it to one of my super hot body bff's before but it kena retured 30mins
later cuz the bf say too sexy -.-" wtf x_x. 

It looks that good, that her bf actually made her return it so other guys wont jelingjeling her 
with the HSL and MLL eyes.

1 comment:

yuki said...

was that me? hahhaha